What is this program?
The Florida Hometown Heroes Housing Program makes homeownership affordable for eligible frontline community workers such as law enforcement officers, firefighters, educators, healthcare professionals, childcare employees, and active military or veterans.
The Florida Hometown Heroes Housing Program provides assistance to community workers who have served their country in order for them be able purchase homes. This includes providing down payment and closing cost funds as well as offering lower interest rates on mortgages than what is available otherwise, all thanks due these brave individuals that serve our nation day-in and out!
Who is eligable?
Many filelds of work are included in this so please contact us to get the full list, here are some:
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Correction Officer
- 911 Dispatch
- K-12 Educators (Teachers, Librarian, Conselor, Social Worker, School Psychologist)
- Childcare Operator & Instructor
- Nurses (RN, LPN, APRN)
- Home Health Aide
- Physician, Physician Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Many many more...Contact us below!!!
More program details:
- Eligible frontline workers can receive lower than market rates on an FHA, VA, RD, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac first mortgage, reduced upfront fees, no origination points or discount points and down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Borrowers can receive up to 5% of the first mortgage loan amount (maximum of $25,000) in down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Down payment and closing cost assistance is available in the form of a 0%, non-amortizing, 30-year deferred second mortgage. This second mortgage becomes due and payable, in full, upon sale of the property, refinancing of the first mortgage, transfer of deed or if the homeowner no longer occupies the property as his/her primary residence. The Florida Hometown Heroes loan is not forgivable.
For a free consultation and more information simply submit a request below on this page. Don't worry, we don't share you information with anyone else.