Craftsman House Gallery, Cafe & Pottery Studio in St.Petersburg,Florida. A Must Visit Cafe!
This historic 1918 Arts & Crafts bungalow located in Historic Kenwood (St. Petersburg Florida) houses an award-winning gallery which showcases fine American craft from over 300 artists - clay, jewelry, blown glass and furniture among others. A compliment to the gallery is their cafe with tasty healthy fare that's also handmade beverages (organic coffee/espresso bar beer wine). The converted carriageway has been turned into a pottery studio, always bustling for curious visitors who want more information on how they can try their hand at making something themselves! There really is nothing else like it in St. Petersburg!
- Awards we have won: “Best New Gallery in the U.S.”“Florida’s Top Retailer”“Top Charity Event in the U.S.” - Pot Roast“#1 Supporter of Arts & Culture”
- We feature nationally acclaimed musicians for monthly concerts.
- We participate in the Downtown Arts Association Gallery Walk. Open from 5 – 8:30PM the 2nd Saturday of each month.
- We are available for organized group tours, catering, and special events.
- The pottery studio is always open to curious visitors.
- is on the Historic Registry and has received a statewide award from the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation.
- “One of the best dining experiences in the Tampa Bay area.” – St. Pete Times
Bring your little furry one as dogs are allowed on the front porch to join in on the fun! Green spaces are abundant here as well so bring a book or even work from here for a change of scenery. This beautiful spot in Historic Kenwood St. Petersburg is surely one not to miss!
Shop Small! If you want to support local artist this is the perfect way to do so.